JohnsByrne aims to continuously improve upon our capabilities to provide the best packaging options for our clients. To do this, we participate in a variety of printing and packaging associations to stay informed about the latest industry trends and techniques.
Our packaging and printing associations
As a custom packaging company, we have had the opportunity to join various organizations and associations within our field. We are proud to be affiliated with the following:
- Paperboard Packaging Council (PPC): an organization representing companies in the paperboard packaging and folding carton industry.
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP): an association focused on educating packaging companies and growing the industry.
- Great Lakes Graphics Association: an organization dedicated toward promoting the print industry in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.
- International Association of Die-cutting and Die-making (IADD): an association providing educational resources to those specializing in die-cutting and die-making.
- Foil and Specialty Effects Association (FSEA): a group focused on the advancement and improvement of the foil industry. The FSEA also provides educational resources for members.
- G7: a printing definition and a calibration process. G7 refers to grayscale appearance, as well as the configuring of CMYK printing devices to yield a match from imaging systems to printing.
Staying current with industry trends
JohnsByrne believes it’s important to be actively involved in the printing and packaging organizations. Every department of our company strives to stay up-to-date with industry trends in order to offer our customers the best solutions for their products.