In December 1970, the U.S. Congress passed the Poison Prevention Packaging Act with the goal of reducing the risk of poisoning children via consumption of harmful household substances, pesticides, or prescription medications.
In 2017, JohnsByrne developed the EPIK LOK® solution that conforms to these child-safety requirements.
- Certified child-resistant carton solutions
- Federal child resistant, conforms to act16CFR Part 1700 (Poison Prevention Packaging Act)
- Solutions for medical and recreational products (edibles, concentrates, oils, etc.) and delivery products (pens, cartridges, pipes)
- Sustainable & biodegradable
- Created from 100% recyclable paperboard
- Our latest solution is more cost-effective and offers faster speed-to-market
- Patent CR Technology (for cartons)
- Carton customizable for different product sizes/servings
- Opaque designs
- Resealable/ re-closable feature
- Sustainable solution made of all paperboard
- Zero failures from 15 million produced in the market
All with innovation, quality and speed-to-market.
Certified child resistant carton solution
Conforms to act16CFR Part 1700 (Poison Prevention Packaging Act)
Created from 100% recyclable paperboard
Solutions for edibles
More Customer Successes
GTI Supporting Brand Growth Read More