Nutrafol’s moto is #KeepGrowing and the brand has done exactly that since their launch in 2016. Developed by physicians, the company is a pioneer in the hair wellness category and is now the leading hair growth supplement brand.
JohnsByrne engaged with the Nutrafol team in late 2018 to discuss their new product launch and rebranding. The brand was looking to create a new, high-end premium packaging experience that that would align well with a new brand identity.
We have partnered with Nutrafol in a collaborative relationship supporting their growth with cartons and shippers for their core product line, and more recently cartons and fulfillment of their Pro Channel line.
As Nutrafol has rapidly increased growth, JohnsByrne has been able to meet their growing needs including:
- Structural design and development to support rebranding and product line extension including core cartons, liners, shippers and inserts
- Press testing for print and material evaluation
- Package testing and validation to ensure product integrity during shipment
- Assembly and fulfillment services
- Regular project and review meetings including demand and forecast planning
Recently, Nutrafol was looking to redesign their Pro Channel kit. JohnsByrne worked with their team to develop a streamlined folding carton for the kit including a vertical tray and telescoping lid.
The new package design provides more visible branding, improved product placement and a smaller footprint.
As a vertically-integrated packaging partner, JohnsByrne also supports the assembly and fulfillment for the Nutrafol’s Pro Channel line.
Carton exterior features an embossed pattern and foil seal
Lightweight DTC shipper for unit cartons
Packaging for the Pro Channel line printed and fulfilled at JohnsByrne.