Working with plastic substrates is not easy.
With more than 20 years of experience, JohnsByrne is one the few suppliers who has proven end-to-end manufacturing expertise to print, hit color targets, and apply finishings on the most difficult plastic substrates while avoiding common pitfalls.
The Right Ingredients for Your Best Packaging
- A robust pressroom with 4-15 unit presses (UV- and water-based)
- Presses with upfront coater that provide excellent opacity on plastics
- A state-of-the-art ink lab that creates specialty inks and coatings for excellent adhesion to plastics
- The ability to hit some of the most difficult color targets on plastic substrates
- Folder/gluers with PUR gluing capabilities
- A centralized design and manufacturing team for real time communication
Plastic Printing Specialists
Plastic substrates are a great value added material for your packaging. Trust JohnsByrne to work with challenging plastic substrates and avoid quality pitfalls. We specialize in printing on a variety of plastic substrates including:
- Polypropylene, polyester and polycarbonates
You want a clear folding carton or sleeve to give you a clear advantage. If you’re looking for expertise to produce your plastic folding cartons and sleeves right the first time, JohnsByrne is the clear choice.
Recent Projects /View Gallery
Industry Expertise You Can Trust
We’ve worked with leading companies in a variety of industries, including the health and beauty, entertainment, food and beverage, and more. Our expertise in plastic folding packaging brings your products to market quickly.